The sun shone on another successful Hampshire Motability Motor Show at The Ageas Bowl where three motor groups came together to host this fabulous event.
Picador, Snows Group and Hendy have now collaborated for the past three years to deliver the largest single Motability event on the south coast. Over 90 vehicles across 14 brands were on display, so customers on the Motability Scheme could come down to see which vehicles best suited their requirements and make an informed decision on their next vehicle.
As well as vehicles on display, customers also had the opportunity to speak to some specialist suppliers and also representatives from Motability itself. Third party suppliers included:
- Ben Chapman Car Care - Vehicle adaption specialists
- Richard Watson - Motability approved driving instructor
- Wessex DriveAbiity - a charitable organisation dedicated to assisting people with disabilities or medical conditions to drive independently
- Allied Mobility - Europes leading manufacturer or wheelchair accessible cars, people carriers and minibuses
- ELAP - Specialists in design, manufacture and installation of mobility products to assist independant driving
Picador Group Marketing Manager, Paul Wilde commented, "It was fantastic for Picador to be involved in this fabulous event once again. It is important for our customers to see which vehicles are available to them and also the types of adaptions that can be made to assist with their independence. To have all this in one place makes our event truly unique and a great spectacle for customers on the Motability Scheme."
Below is a video from the event - so take a few moments to enjoy!